Optional Rules for Robotech:
On this page are alternate rules concerning various rules for Robotech games. You can use them, you can not use them but they are listed for your potential use.
Date in Parentheses () is last date modified or when the file was added to the website.
- Extended Range Rules by
- Some relatively simple rules to extend the range of weapons with increasing penalties
as the range increases.
General Detection Penalties / Bonuses by Kitsune. (12/18/1998)
- Some relatively simple rules to govern the detection of targets and has a special
section for stealth vehicles. These rules can be used for all of Palladium Games set in
modern or high tech settings.
Missile Blast Damage by Kitsune. (01/28/1999)
- Simple rule governing missile blast radius and damage while still being fair and
Multiple Missile Warheads by Kitsune. (05/28/2016)
- Rules for treatment for missiles with multiple warheads.
Revised Rules on Heavy Particle Beam Strikes by Kitsune. (04/08/1998)
- These rules allow Phase World ships with heavy shields to protect themselves
from the Robotech and Macross heavy particle beams as well as allowing
large ships to make partial dodges to survive a particle beam blast even
if they are too large.
New Aircraft Maneuvers by Kitsune. (07/14/2001)
- These rules give new maneuvers for aircraft.